Friday, September 5, 2014

Doodlebug Illuminated Haunted House



TGI FRIDAY!! I'm up today on the Doodlbug blog sharing my illuminated haunted house created with the new Ghouls and Goodies


Lights off......


LIGHTS ON!! How great would it be to have this little cutie as part of your Halloween display?!?! I used the 3-D Haunted Mansion from the Silhouette Studio store. (The original cut doesn't have holes to thread lights inside but I will offer some directions down at the bottom of my post.) Once I had it put together I used all of the fun and eerily cute embellishments to decorate it! 






Directions for adding lights: Once I had the main cut up in the Silhouette Studio drawing area, I added a circle to the back of the main house area and three more going from the house into the tower. The red circles in the pictures below are the circles you will have add.




Before I had the two areas adhered together I thread the lights to the inside of the house/tower and taped them down to the back walls. Then I adhered the house together and decorated it.


I had so much fun creating this and hope you give it a try too!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment