Thursday, August 7, 2014

Doodlebug Color Challenge : Blue Jean!


Happy Thursday to all!! I am up on the Doodlebug blog today with a layout I created for the Color Challenge!  I chose one of Doodlebug's great colors.....Blue Jean! I am a huge fan of each of the Doodlebug colors but blue is my favorite color so I was happy to create this layout with Blue Jean!


Since my daughter's dress has stripes of Limeade and Swimming Pool I thought I would throw in some touches of those colors to compliment my photo.


Here are some close up shots of all the different Blue Jean (along with Limeade and Swimming Pool) embellishments that I added to my layout. I have to say that the sequins are my favorite embellishment to use on my projects!





Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you found some type of inspiration from my Sweet & Sassy layout using Blue Jean!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment