Thursday, May 22, 2014

Doodlebug "4th of July on the Lake"


Hello Doodlebug friends! I'm here with you today to share a layout (and up on the Doodlebug blog) documenting a fun 4th of July day out on the lake with the awesome new Patriotic Parade collection. There are so many fun patterns and embellishments to this collection! And they all blend so beautifully!


There are so many great elements to this collection for all those July 4th daytime activities. One of those great elements is a pattern paper of clouds. So I  fussy cut some of the clouds to set the mood of my layout. Some are adhered straight to the layout and some I used pop dots for dimension.


Doodlebug has the best alphas for creating unique titles!


And how fun are these little treat bags? They are perfect for anything your heart desires. I decorated the front with layers of cardstock stickers and star sprinkles & jewels then stuck in three of the pixies.


I love the smaller prints you get with the 6x6 paper pads! I chose 3 of the prints and ran it through my Silhouette to get these sweet little polaroid cuts to frame my pictures.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that I've given you some ideas on how to get all those yummy little Doodlebug embellishments on your next layout!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment